Mid-South Spodefest? Turkey Bay, Mem weekend?

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Any DRN' ers going to Turkey Bay for the holiday weekend? Maybe we could organize a little Mid-South Spode fest!

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Anybody? Turkey Bay, this weekend? No? Just me? And my wife and daughter? OK then.....

:fft:

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
That would be great! I had no idea it was so slow in here. It seemed like the appropriate forum.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
It would be if more people came in. See...them Michigan folks spent 10 months of the year buried in snow so they have lots of time to get in their forum and yap... :p

tnrider

Sponsoring Member
Jun 8, 2003
ChopperDave said:
Any DRN' ers going to Turkey Bay for the holiday weekend? Maybe we could organize a little Mid-South Spode fest!

did you guys ride at turkey bay this past weekend. what are conditions? is there anywhere for beginners (kids & wife) to ride?

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
tnrider said:
did you guys ride at turkey bay this past weekend. what are conditions? is there anywhere for beginners (kids & wife) to ride?

We go to Turkey Bay at least once a week. It is good place for beginners. My wife and daughter learned there. They also have camping(primitive), and it is right on Kentucky Lake. We are planning on camping and riding there next Wed-Friday, the 8th - 10th.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom