BigRedAF

Jan 9, 2005
He's better at Motocross than Supercross. If he gets through the Supercross season without an injury he'll be up front in the Motocross series.

I read an article where he said he preferred a hot motor for good starts in SX so he could get the holeshot. He also said that that motor set up was harder to ride but he preferred getting a good start than having to pass his way up.

He needs to stay healthy and the outdoor season will be a good one.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Mike would do a lot better if he kept his eyes on the track in front and stopped looking behind him. He's definitely got some skills.

tony91

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2002
The dude definitely has a busy “style” compared to the rest of the lead pack. I don’t know if it’s the size of his helmet or what.... but his head always seems to be bucking around. :whoa:

BigRedAF

Jan 9, 2005
YamaB said:
I'm kinda ticked at him for leaving KTM for Suzuki... I wish him nothing but poor finishes this season!

You can't blame anyone for trying to improve themselves. KTM may make a good bike but they haven't proved it in the US or any other SX races.

MOTO ON RM250

Aug 10, 2007
oh i see. im glad team makita suzuki got a decent and competitive rider after both of there 250 class riders left. and this is confusing me... did team makita and rockstar combine?

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I like Ricky Carmichael better than I like Mike Alessi.

and I hate Ricky Carmichael

kx__ken

Mar 10, 2006
XRpredator said:

I thought you weren't suppose to hate anybody around here :coocoo: .

I dislike JBS but I don't think I hate him :) .

BigRedAF

Jan 9, 2005
XRpredator said:

Roger that...

RC had better PR when he was at Suzuki. I think DeCoster put him through charm school during his tour at Suzuki.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
MOTO ON RM250 said:
i cant justify hating ricky carmichael or alessi or anyone
I can.

For Carmichael, it's the green hat and buckle shoes.

For Alessi, it's his ego, and his head ego stroker, his dad.

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
Common Pred..... Don't ya think people can change? You notice Decoster shut Alessi Sr up quick and Jr seems much more humble these days. No need to be closed minded..... Do you need a hug.....? :nener:

mkelly04

Jul 27, 2007
MOTO ON RM250 said:
i cant justify hating ricky carmichael or alessi or anyone

Ahh so that means you have only been watching the sport for the last year or so :)

As far as alessi I still cant get over how big of a douche he was when he was younger. He is getting more mature and likable, but I have a long memory......

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom