Mike Goodwin Arrested!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
(From RacerX)

Mike Goodwin, the man who founded modern supercross with his Superbowl of Motocross back in 1972, weas arrested on Sunday in conjunction with the gangland-style slaynigs of former supercross promoter Mickey Thompson and his wife, Trudy, back in 1988. Goodwin has long been a suspect in the double-murder of his former business partners but was never charged with the crime. But a renewed effort by the Orange County prosecutor finally brought charges against the flamboyant promoter more than a decade after the murder.

For more info, click here

Very interesting . . . :think

About time they came up with something!

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
I think Benice has seen Usual Suspects to many time:p , most everyone around here figured Goodwin was envolved from the start

Patman

Pantless Wonder
Nice headline, wish they would check those things FIRST (it's 1988 not 1998).

Maybe it will finally be resolved.

Goodwin has now been released from jail. I hope they can find an end to this situation, Mickey Thompson was a great man.

KiwiBird

Lifetime Sponsor
They said he was IDed in a lineup as the guy at the end of the street in a beat up car w/ AZ plates who was using binoculars to watch the hit.

He said he was in a health club at the time, many miles away. That seems unlikely to be enough to get a conviction so I wonder what else they have that is new after such a long time.