Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
I'm in :yeehaw:

I was out there today for a few hours and the track was great. JP is going up to LBL in TN for the group ride so he is out.

What time are you boys going to get here? I have a work party that Sat night, so I'll have to be on my way no later than 4pm. Track opens at 10:30 I think.

steve talley

Sponsoring Member
Oct 17, 2002
Hey guys Iam there! Scott, Chris and Chris B. are also going to be there.
Does anyone want to meet at IHOP in Irondale for breakfast?????

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I'll be there. (I know what I said before, but stuff happens.)

Bird, how many guys are going to come with you? I need to start dogging the track owner so he'll prep the place. It's not bad when it's not prepped, but it's perfect when it is.

Steve, if I eat at IHOP, I'll have to go home so I can take a nap.

BTW, we usually park behind the big track's start gate.

Last edited:

Lemming

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
Steve, I'm all over the IHOP, even napping I can beat JP around the track :yeehaw: What time and remind me where in Irondale?

steve talley

Sponsoring Member
Oct 17, 2002
how about 8:15-8:30 its on crestwood blvd across from kmart, eastwood mall.
JP sounds like a challange,all you can eat pan cakes $3.99 HEY!!!!! a little nap never hurt anyone.COME ONE COME ALL enjoy a day at the park!!!!

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
CLICK ME for Mill Creek MX Park. It's less than 3 hours from Tupelo. Take 78 East to I-59 North to I-20 West. It's less than a mile off I-20 at the Pell City/Eden exit.

The track opens at 10 am and closes when everyone leaves (usually around 6).

It's a very nice facility. They have real bathrooms with showers, a free bike wash area, a 1.75 mile outdoor-style track, a 1 mile Supercross-style track, and a peewee track for the punks.

Both big tracks are safe and relatively easy.

thebird

Sep 28, 2000
There is 4 of us for sure maybe 5 (one still undecided) We will be there sometime between 10 and 11 See yall Sat. Whats the supercross track like Julius? Is it built safe or is it like the pro tracks either you make a jump or you don't? Hey sixx we will be leaving aberdeen going to tuscaloosa around 7 or 7:30 let me know?

Last edited:

steve talley

Sponsoring Member
Oct 17, 2002
Bird supercross track is great fun!!!! its tight jumps are not to big,lot of table tops, small doubles, large woop section .Mini guys clear all the jumps.

slowandlow

Jun 27, 2002
Hi guys,
I saw this thread this morning and decided I'd come up Saturday. You may remember me from SSF '02, #74 RM 125 and GF did all the cooking. Anyway, I hope to get in one last good ride before it gets cold. So I'll see you there about 10-11.

Lemming

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
Steve - Can't do IHOP in the morning but will be at the track between 10 and 10:30.

slowandlow - "before it gets cold" that's a joke right? The best riding of the season is just beginning.

Parking - drive past the "clubhouse" and go down the hill. Thread the needle between the pond and SX track and park below the starting gate of the big track. I'll be in an F250 (Gray) with a white V-nose trailer behind.

Top Bottom