Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Had some RV troubles on the way home from Millville which delayed us a day. I have to get some photo business stuff done tonight and tomorrow before I can start to share some of my stuff but until then here are links to my preview and race reports.

PREVIEW

RACE REPORT

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Great shots Chili!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Really good stuff Doug. REALLY GOOD.

B

biglou

Awesome. :cool:

PS-That shot of RC at the bottom of the preview page is the bomb! :aj:

Last edited by a moderator:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
It was fun watching Chili dig thru 700 pictures to pick the ones for his report. I only wish my best photos were as good as his rejects.
Sorry to hear about the RV troubles and hope it isn't something we could have helped with before we took off

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
Those are excellent photos! You stated that Stewart was penalized, my question is for what?

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
mdkuder said:
Those are excellent photos! You stated that Stewart was penalized, my question is for what?
While taking one of his many soil/mud samples he just walked away from the bike as if giving up. Someone ran out righted the bike and started it for him and he then got back on and started again

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
oldguy said:
Sorry to hear about the RV troubles and hope it isn't something we could have helped with before we took off

Nope, we got as far as Fergus Falls and the fan clutch seized up. Of course with my mechanical ineptitude I had no clue what was wrong and spent a good 45 minutes on the phone to my cousin doing long distance diagnostics before we got to the problem. Limped into Fargo and the next morning 2 hours and $300 later I was on my way.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Wow - kick ass Chili!!! Awesome photo reports! Love the photos and captions. Cool angle in the Alessi shot, and nice Dungey photos too. Always exciting to see rookies doing well!

Ahh, fan clutch.... back in '01 I was going to a Minnesota race in a RV with some friends, and their fan clutch took a dump. Could barely go up the hills going 30 on the expressway. Luckily we made it to the twin cities and were able to get fixed up and back on the road, although we stopped in a real nice neighborhood to hit the auto parts store. :whoa:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Amazing work Doug. You have done the photo-journalist name proud.:cool:

Top Bottom