mp4798

Aug 10, 2001
5 of us are riding with dale parriot of elite moto next weekend. none of us have been there. we cant wait! ill post a trip report after were done. see ya=mp

CSL

Oct 30, 2000
Have fun! We just got back from Moab. :cool: You gotta ride Hell's Revenge and the Slickrock trail. And take your camera!!

Rodzilla

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 21, 1999
Ditto waht Will said!

See "Arches" Nat'l park if you get the chance.

Try to do Pritchett Cyn through to Behind the Rocks then over to Kane Creek.

Rodzilla

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 21, 1999
Nope, I'm out for the duration.

Between the broke shift shaft on the XR (case split coming) the ole knee looks to be a PCL tear (opposite of an ACL) so surgery is forthcoming:( :scream: :(

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
'Very sorry to hear about that. Be really really diligent about the excersizing post-surgery. After doing the knee recovery thing myself a few years back, I'm really not kidding how important that is. I wasn't so diligent like a big weenie and it took me way too long to get back at it. Luckily, we're heading into the winter season and that'll make it easier to resist hopping on once the bike parts are in place!

mknight

Jun 14, 2000
Have fun in Moab.....there is nothing quite like it. If you are really looking for some punishment after a few days in Moab, go north an hour or so and try the 5MOH (Five Miles of Hell) trail in the San Rafael Swell. I guarantee that you have never ridden anything like it and it will make some of the Moab trails seem like child's play. If you want more info let me know at mandjknight@yahoo.com. 5MOH is a trial riders paradise but a few of us sick individuals have ridden it on our "big bikes".

Top Bottom