tinytrev

Nov 16, 2002
does anyone know where in australia i can get a knowlegable mechanic who knows kdx's to do my bigbore kit and porting ???? any help is greatly appreciated...

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
There is someone in Aus that knows (I've heard) a lot about KDXs. It was in a magazine a couple of years back - I think ADB but maybe Sidetrack.
Maybe email them & ask?
Oh, btw Eric Gorr (link on the left) was going to come out to Aus year before last, so check out his pages - he has a contact there.
Sorry for being so vague, it's all a long time ago, but hopefully it gives you some idea where to look/who to contact.

aussie_ab

Jan 4, 2003
Hey TinyTrev, I have just the place for you to do send your top end for the mods your talking about.
Ken Colvin Pty. Ltd. 154 Bell St. Heidleberg, Victoria 3081
Phone: (03) 9459 4222 (Fax): 9459 6634
Ken converted my 200 into a 240, he has been doing this mod for years.He uses a Wiseco forged piston in the mod and will carry ouy any porting re-work you may need...... Mine runs fantastically.......
Give him a call, Im sure he'll look after you.
Cheers, AB

tinytrev

Nov 16, 2002
ur a legend thanx alot im in sydney but i dont mind the travel for a good mech...or maybe ill ship it. ill give him a call. thanx again...U AUSSIE LEGEND......

Top Bottom