MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I say its wack cause its just starting a hate like forum from other users. Don't rate me unless you've got something constructive to say "your a disruption" cause you don't like my opinion is immature. Thats what I like about this place people giving thier opinions who cares if I don't agree with you I don't claim to be right all the time. Thats right I have bad mojo so deal with it :p
<dr evil laugh> "I'll get you powers"

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
yea its so much fun when people want to give me thier a-hole opininions saying crap to me like grow up like I care its turned off for good. like I really apperciate that crap I wouldn't do it you so I would expect the same kind of respect.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
you need to be part of a mojo mailing list - the ultimate clique - we set up a list of names, and pass the mojo around - sorta like smoking the peace pipe. Of course to join the list it is going to cost you mojo. All of this is complete speculation on my part, but this is the way I figure it works .. ! ;) :)

roosteater

~SPONSOR~
Dec 27, 1999
Aaah...so that's what that was! I was wondering. Seems a bit silly to me, but to each their own. I found the options and turned it off quite easily. If the avatars bug you, you can also turn them off, by the way. Either way...it's nice having the option to choose whether or not you want to participate in some of the silliness that goes on here!

Don't take it too seriously, Mr. Pimp. The "man" isn't out to bring you down.

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I don't take it personally really but it was an ayoyance more than anything and just plain rude. But now that I know you can turn it off i'll quite my b**ching now.

needsprayer

Oct 24, 2001
MOJO and JOOM

You can turn off your MOJO but you can't escape from your JOOM. JOOM is what haunts your sleep when you are worried about what people think of you.

JOOM JOOM JOOM :p

Don't worry, Be Happy :)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Joom! Ah... the highest level of MoJo!!
Pimpster... you worry too much. It's sillyness, nothing more. Of course MoJo put to good use will make you faster :) Turning off the MoJo flow will slow you down though.... Qucik, turn it back on before you ride!

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
:confused: Silly!

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
"Dang yo dats off da hook"
But realy howed that happen!

Yz133

Feb 5, 2002
Ha!, I guess that's what they mean about the squeaky wheel getting the grease. :scream: Reminds me of affirmative action! :think:

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
joka - bluerider125 is right. Asking for mojo is like asking for permission. You never know what you might get. Best advice is to just ask for forgivness after the fact.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
According to Websters:

2 entries found for mojo.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mo·jo Pronunciation Key (mj)
n. pl. mo·jos or mo·joes
A magic charm or spell.
An amulet, often a small flannel bag containing one or more magic items, worn by adherents of hoodoo or voodoo.
Personal magnetism; charm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Perhaps ultimately from Fula moco'o, medicine man.]

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to Okie i think it's more like karma.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom