RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
It’s going to be live on Speed Saturday 10/15 at 10:00 EST. The track looks very interesting and should be a good race format. It’s a race what you brung with 250’s and 450’s welcome.

Stewart dropped out already (no great loss IMO) but Villi and Dungey will be there with Windam, Allessi more. Dungey will be riding the KTM with only 2 weeks of seat time on it.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I have not checked the pre-entry list, but I am hoping the guys from across the pond are ALL coming? I am surprised that Dungey is showing up on the orange crate, I was leaning towards , MOST, contractual obligations, kind of make this, a last event of the year?

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Is that 10am or pm, i'm too lazy to look it up ;)

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
"supper" cross? does that mean they have dinner waiting for them at the finish?

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Nothing better, than steak, some fresh green vegetables, potatoes, slightly sweet tea with real sugar, as the gate drops! And I am safe and sound, slinging bad words at Emig and his crew! Honestly, I will be checking, their ama live transponder feeds, from around noon local time! Indy hates the updates, be warned! 2 meals, 1 race.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
scooter1130 said:
Is that 10am or pm, i'm too lazy to look it up ;)
It's in Las Vegas ... that would be 2200 hr

I was disappointed to see JS7 drop out and the lame excuse that was posted on his website.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I just hope Dave can stay up that late and still be able to get up for our ride tomorrow

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Lets all tell Dave who won before he watches his recording, Or should we just not tell him and let him find out it ran long, and he probably didnt record the last moto :whoa:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I dont see the 3rd moto on youtube yet either, I'm sure it will be there soon.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I always set the DVR to record longer on live races. I haven't seen it yet but I know who won ;)

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
Napcar and freestyle?!?!?!?!? Glad I was watching the recording and not live. I blitzed by that crap on my Drectv DVR (after 2 months I am still glad I got rid of dish network). If I have to see that KX450 commercial with that hasbeen one more time ...

Glad RC was back in the booth. He needs to be alone in the booth tho.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Did you "catch" the seating arrangement, monkey in the middle? Yes, blowing through steroid boy Alessi, and the Kaw commercials was the ticket. He was MUCH faster in this method! Note to self, add 5 more minutes, I ended at the last corner. The good side, I missed the monster gang of girls shuffle, 1 less time! Impressed by, BT101, The Michigan Mafia, Tomac and Metcalf. Outstanding event, all things considered. Now the drought, to January, ugh.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I was surprised to not see JS and CR. I wouldn't have been surprised if RC had even suited up for it.

I was also surprised that there weren't more of the bigger names in freestyle competing for the $40K. I don't know that anything could have beat the guy that won. That was one of the best I have ever seen. The only thing better would have been if the last guy had landed his.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
The French guy, with the too tight of helmet? He looked not a day over 80, till he took the helmet off. I would have never believed it possible to land a forward rotation, and for the record, its still insane!

Top Bottom