Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
I just got in my Moose Replacement seat. It's distributed through Parts Unlimited. I considered the SDG seat but heard a couple complaints about it's fit on the KTM 300's. It retailed for $109.99. It's basically a complete seat with a kevlar type gripper cover. It bolted up perfectly! They also offer it in a taller seat height which I didn't need. :eek: Anyway, I really like the look of it and the grip is just right. It's a little stiff right now but still softer than a new KTM seat. I'll put the durability to the test this weekend at Hatfield/McCoy. ;)

Sigster

Jun 16, 2000
Bill, I hate to burst your bubble but look under the seat, on the seat base you'll notice "SDG". The Moose is made by SDG but lists for $89. I put the tall seat on my 520 and love it. I didn't need the tall but I figured more padding wouldn't hurt, and it makes it a little easier to transition from sitting to standing. Great product. I've heard a couple people complain about getting new Moose seats with the threads already fraying. Quality control problems I guess. I had my shop order it directly from Moose and I got my discount as well. Can't beat a complete seat for under $80.

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
Yea, I was pretty sure it was made by SDG. But this one says Moose on it! ;)

My bubble was burst a LONG time ago.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
Originally posted by Bill Hibbs
My bubble was burst a LONG time ago.
yea did that happen HERE? ;)

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
I think it was at Honda Hills during a 30 degree, rainy harescramble. I think you know what I'm talking about. :moon:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

FRESH VIDEO

Top Bottom