Moose XCR / M1 versus Thor Core 5 for Knee Braces

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I am going to be getting a second set of riding gear this winter, along with some Asterisk knee braces. I've narrowed it down to either Thor Core 5, Moose XCR, or Moose M1 pants. (I know that good things were said about the GS3s, but for various reasons I need/want to decide between these 2 brands).

I already have Thore Core 4 gear, and am very happy with it. I hear that the Core 5 series offers even more knee room and wear protection. Sounds like the Core 5s would be a good bet regardless. The thing is I really want some Moose gear for a little variety.

Does anyone have any knee brace experience with the 2003 line of Moose XCR or M1 gear?

Thanks!

ENDURO_RACER

Sep 24, 2001
I wear EVS knee braces and have worn Moose XCR and M1 gear for the past 6 years. I have not received my 2003 M1 Pants yet but the 2002 M1, XCR and Sahara pants fit super comfortable with my knee braces and I am sure that the 2003's will follow suit. Moose boasts about their knee brace roominess in all their pants. The Moose apparel wears very well also. It is hard to wear it out.

wings

Jun 9, 2002
Hi guys, I'm getting back in to XC riding after a 15 yr layoff. what gear would you guys recomend,boots, pants, jerseys, jackets, fanny packs,and helmets? There's so much more to choose from now, any input would be greatly appreciated , Thanks, Wings

Top Bottom