Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Mosquito Classic National Enduro

-> Summary Results

-> Check-By-Check Results

-> Event Results

-> Updated Standings Through Jack Pine

Points standings now include the Jack Pine event. For the time being, please disregard worker points for Overall, as this should reflect a rider's best overall finish, not first place points. The MotoTally developer is still working on getting Overall worker points calculated correctly.

Points standings for the Mosquito Classic should be updated within a week. I still need to move riders into the D-14 classes and sort out who's a paid member and who's not.

Note: A correction was made to the A-200 class for the Jack Pine event.

... I heard someone's getting sponsored with some new pink handguards...

Last edited:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I thought you guys might want to get an updated points standings before heading down to Roselawn. Standings have been updated to include Harrison. Please keep in mind that the assigned worker points for Overall ARE NOT CORRECT. The MotoTally guy is still working on this (crazy) logic. There may also be a few issues with class worker points (like DW's), but the points earned from racing should all be correct.

The list of riders included in the points standings also needs to be verified against a list provided by the D-14 Membership Administrator, so for now it is "unofficial" as far as who is a paid member and who is not. For the time being it is purely based on what the rider put down on the onion skin.

If you find any errors or discrepancies, please let me know. I moved guys into the D-14 recognized classes as best as possible.

Unfortunately the Hill and Gully club has decided not to use MotoTally for their Summer Bummer event. It appears, however, that we will be able to use the system at the other 17 AMA and FES events. If you've found value and benefit in what MotoTally has been able to provide this season, please let other clubs know.

The Harrison national (296 riders x 18 checks = 5300+ scores entered) was a good example of what's possible when you have planned coordination, a well-organized club, and dedicated volunteers. The last rider (row #64) was due in at 4:20pm. The club was handing out trophies at 4:45pm. This includes a protest period.

http://www.moto-tally.com/d14/ama/Standings.asp

Have a good and safe ride down there!

Last edited:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
bbarel said:
No way Kit Palmer B Senior class scored a 6 for check 4 at Harrison.
I know... Kit's on my list of scores to check against the backup books.

Even though the software does all the calculations, we're still dealing with illegible handwriting, smeared/torn/smudged scorecards, and typos. We fixed what came up in protest, but it was a pretty accelerated protest period (everyone wants to get trophies and get out of there ASAP).

At the JP I had time to scan the check-by-check scores to find anomalies like Kit's, but couldn't do it at Harrison.

Let me know if you find any other scores that are out-of-line.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
After reviewing a couple of the score descrepencies, there are a few corrections to the results:

1) Kit Palmer, B-Senior. From 12th w/ 85 to 20th w/ 105.

2) Bill Sheltrow, B-250. From 12th w/ 76 to 15th w/ 81.

3) Ken Polly, B Senior. From 4th w/ 72 to 4th w/ 75.

4) John Woodford, A-4Stroke. From 5th w/ 61 to 5th w/ 57.

Top Bottom