fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
TCTrailrider said:
Yep, planning to work Sat. if needed and plant some trees on Sun.. Maybe get in a ride also.
Yep - we will put you to work
Yep - we will plant trees on Sunday
Yep - we may need to go for a ride after the trophies are handed out - need to make sure the arrows are down - right Don??

I burned the check by 5 seconds...thought I left myself room to scrub the time, but I stalled the engine looking at the watch. Of course, no one noticed that Freddie had put both feet down behind - he had to pick up the bike.

It was a great weekend for enduros!!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
A friend of mine and about 4 family members were out there and I do not believe it but #30b in the +40 class,NICE JOB MR.D! Keep it up! (i think he is a member here!)

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
WFFR - we may have seen your friend on Sunday. We were on rows 31 and 32. The really fast guys were on 34 and 35.
Did they ride only on Sunday or did they make it to the Family Enduro on Saturday too?

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I saw a preliminary glimpse at the D14 results (still waiting to get confirmation on the D14 memberships). The MTR gang did well if these results become official...
CW250 was A hi point (continuing his domination - previous B & C hi point champion)
The overall B had four MTRs in the top 10 - Kurt K., Loctite, BBarel and FredT.
Seven of the top 10 B riders were in the age classes (Vet, Senior and Super Senior). Time for the young bucks to step it up!!!

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Last night the GKTR's provided final updates and resolution of all the protest changes and outstanding issues for the Sand Goblin enduro. There were a dozen+ scoring and placement discrepancies which required the club to research/review score cards and backup sheets for clarification. After a thorough review by all 4 districts involved, here are the final results:

-> Summary Results

-> Detailed Results *

-> Web Results

*Note: The PDF report only displays details for the first 15 checks; the results on the web include details for ALL checks.

The "Results Overview" page on the web shows a snapshot view of the top 10 overall riders for each class. It also shows a class breakdown displaying approximately the top 25% riders from each class. Drill-down on a specific class to see all riders in that class.

For future events, I can post UNOFFICIAL results the day after the event, but please keep in mind that the club has 2 weeks to provide final and official results.

I'm still sorting through the D-14 member status needed to generate the standings report.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!

:cool:

Last edited:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
That was them,Joe Darmon is 68,Jon held a ama pro mx card for a few years,Eric has always leaned towards enduros.It was funny hearing Jon explain the rules,it was his first!And Jeff Fredette,wow he looks the same as the first parts guy at Service Honda,now he has graying hair and kaws!I have got to get the gang going on the Redbud grass track race,the kids have allot of fun,too!

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I wish I could have seen that restored PE-250 at the event.... Spent part of my wayward youth on a '79 PE-175... great memories.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Oh ya.... I haven't forgot about you Masters, Super Senior A/B and C Jr/Sr guys!

I'm going to do all the class re-assignments for calculating standings once I get the list of D-14 members updated.

For the purposes of posting results, however, since this was a D-15 hosted event, the results will be displayed according to the class structure at the event.

Top Bottom