oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Thorman75 sent me a pound to test and review
It gets a big thumbs up the stuff is awesome and if I can keep the kid away from it it might just last til tommorow. If you get a chance to meet Thorman be sure he brings some out for a taste

Sorry Okie but that stuff was so good I had to crow and break the rules for it;)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Odd... I've never had the opportunity. :(

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
buy one of the small packages from the grocery store,theyre all about the same then write me back

bwalker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 10, 2000
ATTN MI DRN'ers

The best jerky in the whole state come from a small town called Brevort on US-2 in the UP of Mi . The name of the place is Gustafsons. They smoke fish and jerky over hard maple. No processed bs here. It the real mccoy

bwalker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 10, 2000
ATTN MI DRN'ers

The best jerky in the whole state come from a small town called Brevort on US-2 in the UP of Mi . The name of the place is Gustafsons. They smoke fish and jerky over hard maple. No processed bs here. It the real mccoy

bwalker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 10, 2000
While Ted is a pretty cool guy, I cant say the same for his jerky. Store bought processed jerky is not nearly as good as the real thing fresh out of the smokehouse.

IDkTm

Jul 12, 2000
IMO best jerky to buy is High Country. Its made in Lincoln, MT, absolutely wonderful. If you are ever in Lincoln it is a must stop at there store. They sell the seasoning that they use and then you can make it yourself. My dad and I usually do at least 40 lbs. of jerky a year. Speaking of that, seems like a good time to fire up the smoker.

84XRGuy

Mar 7, 2001
I'll put in a second vote for the jerky found in Brevort MI. I stopped there for gas and bought some jerky just for the heck of it....best stuff on the face of the earth. I'm going back next summer to get more, too bad it's 400 miles from here:(

Does anybody know if a person could mail order some?? Address, phone# maybe??

84XRGuy

Mar 7, 2001
I'll put in a second vote for the jerky found in Brevort MI. I stopped there for gas and bought some jerky just for the heck of it....best stuff on the face of the earth. I'm going back next summer to get more, too bad it's 400 miles from here:(

Does anybody know if a person could mail order some?? Address, phone# maybe??

Budda

May 24, 2000
thorman, I finally tried some today. It's Jack Link's original flavor beef jerky. As for the taste, well, it's edible! Don't think I'll be buying it again :uh:

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
oldguy and 84xrguy ill send you some jerky for the sx,but ill have to next day it ,you pay shipping.ill do it tomarrow,you can pay me later.let me know:D

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I like to use deer meat for jerky. very lean. I use soy sauce for marinade and use a dehydrator I got from Wally world. add a little liquid smoke, some water, tons of pepper, a little cayenne for heat and it's lip smackin' good. throuble is I can't keep it in stock... :(

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom