Movie trailer for Dust to Glory

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
It would be WAAAAAAAAAAAAY cool to do Baja.

Maybe in another lifetime. :whiner:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Dayuuummm that was awsome!

Casper250

Motosapien
Dec 12, 2000
Originally posted by truespode
THAT just made me a desert racing fan!!!

Ivan

I was thinking the same thing!!!

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I can't wait! I was just coming here to post that up, but somebody beat me too it. I saw it on another site. I dought any of the places around here will pic it up so I hope it goes to DVD. I think it will be a must own if the movie is as cool as the trailer.

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
So who is Dana Brown?

Could it be??????

KaTooMer

~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 1999
Well, here's the bright idea I had...since it was a pretty high quality file, I decided to channel the audio through my home stereo and test out a subwoofer project I've been working on. The subwoofer (12" driver) was wired but not entirely assembled in its box. It's powered by a separate 250 watt subwoofer amp that has one of those knobs where you can adjust how much bass you want. Naturally, I turned that knob to nearly its maximum position. Then I turned up the receiver (controls the subwoofer amp) to about 3/4 of max, and clicked on Play on the WMP.

Mistake.

The first few seconds of the trailer have some thunder. Really loud thunder. The subwoofer shook the floor for about half a second, then pieces of the speaker enclosure went flying across the room.

Lesson learned. Luckily, everything appears to have survived but I still can't locate a couple of fasteners.... :think:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Ok, How many of you watch this trailer more than once a day................or am I they only nut case

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
I searched for and found Dana Brown. Dana is Bruce Brown's son. :yeehaw: I'm stoked!

KaTooMer

~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 1999
JPIVEY said:
Ok, How many of you watch this trailer more than once a day................or am I they only nut case

No way...either that or we're both nut cases. I got my subwoofer put back together, so when I blast the trailer through the stereo it shakes the floor instead of shooting subwoofer parts across the living room.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…