Another lame MX movie? You decide.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I just saw this trailer for a movie called Free Style. Makes me wonder why they would call a motocross move Free Style but at least there is some exposure.
Click here

CRASH39

Mar 4, 2007
It's hard to say. that supercross movie I thought was kool because it brought the world of MX to the big screen, how ever after the start it jump the tripple and crashed, and became nothing more than a stragler trying to finish.

maybe someone saw the story line mistakes and is making his own approach to it, in a better form. Like how the supercross movie should have been made. so I wait before I give a reveiw untill I see it.

had to watch the supercross movie 3 times cause it moved waaaaaay to fast and not much story to fallow...

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Oh, my. It's bad enough when you see a 2T in a movie with a 4T sound, or vise-versa. Those bikes sound like a small bore street bike. I think I will pass on this one.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
My understanding of Freestyle is that it is another Disney movie. Considering what they did with Motocrossed I am thinking it might be pretty good... maybe a bit cheesey but definitely worth watching.

Ivan

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Oh, I probably watch it (on DVD) but that dosn't mean it won't be lame. MXA did an interview with the lead actor (here) to give you some background. He was in High School Musical (what ever the frig that is).

Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
I don't think its going to be good... probably an hour of him flirting with girls and then 10min of motocross, riding bikes that that sounds like a ...3 stroke (not quite a 2-stroke, but not a 4-stroke..)

Motocrossed wasn't good, but it was worth the watch.. ONCE

Supercross was good kinda cheesy in parts.. but good.

But i don't think this will be any good.. the kid was in high school musical... so ill think of that every time i see him, and it will ruin the movie.

i don't know, ill review it when i see it.. but I'm not expecting much.

Top Bottom