Moving to Dallas, Need New Riding Buddies

larchitect07

Apr 16, 2007
I will be moving away from my longtime home of Oklahoma City at the end of May to Dallas to start my new career. I am looking for places to ride and people that would like to have a new person join their group. I am an Intermediate class equivalent in the OCCRA series. Not scary fast, but not slow either. I like to ride with everyone. I ride everywhere as long as its not motorcross, not for me. I look forward to hearing from anyone and everyone!

Thanks,
Dean
dean.wilson@okstate.edu

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
Look under the general chapter forum under central chapters. The North Texas smack pack rides up at munster and surrounding areas. We do a lot of trail/enduro/cross country type riding in this area. Introduce yourself in the forum and I promise you will get a response. Someone goes riding almost every weekend from the group. For non-motocross type areas, the best are Munster (or actually in Bulcher on the Red River), Barnswell (in Gilmer), Cross Bar Ranch (Davis, Ok up I35), and a hair scramble track in Bells, Tx. Most have sites on the internet. There are a few more than I have never ridden Rock Ridge and a place on the backside of Grapevine Lake are 2 of them. There are more.

Top Bottom