Moving to Dallas, Need New Riding Buddies

larchitect07

Apr 16, 2007
I will be moving away from my longtime home of Oklahoma City at the end of May to Dallas to start my new career. I am looking for places to ride and people that would like to have a new person join their group. I am an Intermediate class equivalent in the OCCRA series. Not scary fast, but not slow either. I like to ride with everyone. I ride everywhere as long as its not motorcross, not for me. I look forward to hearing from anyone and everyone!

Thanks,
Dean
dean.wilson@okstate.edu

mojonito

Aug 24, 2005
i am in the same boat. i am moving there this summer. i don't race but i can keep up with the guys i ride with that do. i like to ride everything but i don't have much track experience which i would like to change. so, anyone who doesn't mind showing me the ropes at the tracks and other riding areas around dallas would be much appreciated. thanks again,
henry
mojonito@gmail.com

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
There's a good group of friendly DRN'ers in the metroplex. I spend 4 years there, left in 2005. I'm sure some of them will chime in.

Whatever you do watch out for a guy that goes by tx246 or another guy called "Tony Eeds". They'll drag you around some of the best riding in TX, then get you wanting to do a Moab trip, then make you think you need to go to Mexico to ride. They're a couple of enablers.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
evenslower said:
Whatever you do watch out for a guy that goes by tx246 or another guy called "Tony Eeds". They'll drag you around some of the best riding in TX, then get you wanting to do a Moab trip, then make you think you need to go to Mexico to ride. They're a couple of enablers.

Hey, I resemble that statement!!!!

Welcome to the metromess guys and welcome to a hotbed of DRN activity. Check out the North Texas Smack Pack forum for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers that reside mostly in and around the DFW Metromess.

As far as enablers go, we must have never been good salesmen, as we never got John to go beyond the state line with us. Soon, my brother, soon. :p

Top Bottom