SirReel

Aug 23, 2001
I had a post on this earlier, but now it's official. I'll be moving in 4/1/04. Now my issue... I don't know anyone, and being the cheapskate I am, I'm going to move myself. So, I need to find a couple extra bodies to help with the big stuff... Nothing to major, couch, dresser, big tv... no appliances or anything like that. If anyone could lend a hand, I'll have food and drink waiting. This would need to be afternoon / evening on the 1st. Any help would be greatly appreciated... Oh yeah, guess it might help if I said where I'll be moving to... Valley Ranch in Irving... MacArthur and Cowboy intersection just north of 635 off Mac...

thanks.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
SirReel said:
I had a post on this earlier, but now it's official. I'll be moving in 4/1/04. Now my issue... I don't know anyone, and being the cheapskate I am, I'm going to move myself. So, I need to find a couple extra bodies to help with the big stuff... Nothing to major, couch, dresser, big tv... no appliances or anything like that. If anyone could lend a hand, I'll have food and drink waiting. This would need to be afternoon / evening on the 1st. Any help would be greatly appreciated... Oh yeah, guess it might help if I said where I'll be moving to... Valley Ranch in Irving... MacArthur and Cowboy intersection just north of 635 off Mac...

thanks.

Dude, 4/1 is a Thursday, I could prolly help after work. No payment required. Are you going the the Dallas SX also?

Top Bottom