Oct 10, 2000
Timr

Sorry about the scare:confused: . When we meet this week you'll find out that I keep things light and have a good time kidding around. See you in a couple days.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
It hasn't rained there in a long time. The rain will do the the place good like last year

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Forecast (www.weather.com) shows 30% chance of showers Wednesday day and night. Sunny Thursday-Sunday with highs in the mid-70's and lows in the lower 50's. It's gonna be PERFECT riding weather! :)

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Down to hours huh? 39 for me, Bswift and Lorin can actually say a couple hours earlier than that.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
If YOU could get away sooner, I'd call in sick tomorrow and we could leave in 14 hours.:p

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
The other Assistant doesn't like me lbeing gone on Thursday and Friday, the Principal just looked at me when I said I'm leaving at noon on Wednesday. They aren't getting much out of me this week .:p :p

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Call in sick??? I am not sure who has it worse. I have the whole week off, which doesnt help when counting the time until we leave. I would ALMOST like to be at work just to keep my mind occupied. I guess that I will just go over my list\pile of stuff in the garage again to see if I havent forgotten anything. Brian and Justin, I will see you guys in a few.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
31 hours for me

:confused:

and will be at the track in 34-35!

Offroadr

Jan 4, 2000
Report from Casey

Rained last night and made things sloppy, but its drying out fast

Rain in the forcast again tonight

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
If it keeps rainin' Offroadr we're sending Okie packin' for Chi-town so we can get some mudfree riding in. :p

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
22 hours.....
The forecast says it is suppose to clear off tomorrow. I just hope it dries out fast.:(

Offroadr

Jan 4, 2000
No kidding Pat, but it will be ok, it needed rain from what i heard.

Just dust control! But hey,I like mud! It seperates the men from the boys!

B

biglou

Ditto.

It has rained its butt off here the last three days. Yesterday alone, Leavenworth, KS got 5.24 inches of rain. It's all heading East, too.:scream: I'm hopin' it's gonna be beautiful weather come Thursday morning in Casey!
22 Hours and I'm headin' that way. Woohoo! Come on, lunchtime tomorrow!

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
38 hours for me, can't wait!

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
i'm about 100 miles north of casey, it's raining w/ t-storm watch for down there tonight. M-U-D..sa-weet. i just bought some tear offs.:p this riding stuff is sooo cool, i get to buy/wear gear! who cares how i ride..i'm gonna have all the goodies.....lotsa baby wipes;)

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
How much can it dry in one day?? I really have looked forward to this thing and really don't want to ride ruts and slop for three days. The majority of first that I have collected have been in mud races, so I know I can ride the stuff, I just don't like it.

Offroadr

Jan 4, 2000
Originally posted by Senior KX Rider
I wouldn't worry about a mudbath.

Talked to Gomer tonight, he had just talked to Okie. It rained more today. Its sloppy :(

Hope for a break, 7:00 and still raining here (I am 2hrs away)

Top Bottom