Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
It looks like JMD will be at Kiamichi, and Darrel is out with a broken collarbone. Anyone else game? Charlie? Roger? Yarbonwick?

We'll be camping out this Friday night through Sunday afternoon. Second gate on the right, Dark Grey F-150 4x4 and a small travel trailer.

Look us up!

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
I'm NOT going to be sick this time, so I'll be out there bright and early Saturday morning :)

2nd gate, on the right, dark green Tacoma... and there will be a few other KTM guys w/me in a gray Dodge 1500.

We'll have a very diverse group of skill levels between the 4 of us so come on out. NASCAR traffic aside, you couldn't ask for better conditions.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Proxy,
good deal, might finally get to meet you guys! Like I mentioned above, dark grey crew cab F-150, big "Dirtrider.net" sticker across the windshield- can't miss it :cool: We'll be on KTMs also, a 525 RFS and a 250 two-stroke. Hope to see you there :)

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
I will be there on Sunday the 9th!
Silver F150 Supercrew, black utility trailer, CR250 with black plates, no numbers, and black wheels.

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
Well, now a quad buddy of mine will be tagging along on his new 4x4 quad. I know, I know... he really is a good guy though and has never been up there so I figured he can (try to) tag along.

We'll be in his white chevy Z71 hauling his quad and my bike on the trailer.

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Sorry I missed ye Brian. I finally went out there Sunday and didn't see you. Brought 6 with me. Even though Pete's Gate was closed we had a good ride, albeit some had carnage from the hills we climbed.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Yarbo - where were you? I was there! It was not crowded at all. It did suck that Pete's Gate was closed... :(

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
We were in our usual area. When I lead the guys to the area your guys parked I couldn't remember anyone's truck/color. Only thing I remember was that Brians' dad "used" to drive a white F-250. I know....I suck. We did get some good and REALLY good fast pace riding in though. I'm still sore today. PS: If you happen to find a red CR250 rear fender sitting in a tree across from Joshua Tree that was one of my peoples. HEH! :ride:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
We need to actually coordinate a ride! We headed out pretty early Sunday morning, sorry we missed you guys again. This weekend maybe?

For future reference, the white F-250 is gone and has been replaced by a larger gold crew cab long bed F-350 4x4. We also occasionally take my dark grey F-150 4x4.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
This w/e will be filled with Easter activities!

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
I'll be out there tomorrow night and Saturday with a small group of KTM-ers.

I believe we'll be camped near a bunch of quads in 5th-wheels near the south end of the creek (where the elec. hookups are). Yeeeee haw!! :)

Green Tacoma as always.

Top Bottom