Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Between work, the new truck, the new car,wanting the new bike, and now the new truck again, we haven't ridden at all lately. Bout time to get out again, we're planning on Friday night through mid-Monday. Good thing it isn't hot outside yet.

Anyone up for a ride?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Brian said:
Between work, the new truck, the new car,wanting the new bike, and now the new truck again, we haven't ridden at all lately. Bout time to get out again, we're planning on Friday night through mid-Monday. Good thing it isn't hot outside yet.

Anyone up for a ride?

Y'all have fun. Pat and I are assembling our new samples of Pit Vipers. Photos soon and bikes will be at DW. Bring your checkbook, they are cute and fast ... too much fun.

Talk up DirtWeek, I want this one in the record books.

Y'all get signed up now you hear!

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
I am going riding this weekend somehow, someway, whatever it takes. I need to work on the house for 2 days cause they are finally starting on my shop. That will get most of my attention so I have to work on a few neglected jobs needing done.

They should start the slab next week. Once that gets going, I will get involed and that will keep me occupied for the rest of the year with an occasional get away.

I am going to get away for at least a day for a ride.

I am not sure what day I will go. Maybe we will get some cool days and some rain so we can play in the mud. I will keep in touch here.

Were are you at Jim, Come test those knees.

Joe Diver

N. Texas SP
Mar 21, 2005
I'm going this weekend...not sure which day yet, Saturday or Sunday...but I'm going....

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
I may make it up there as well Brian, :laugh: I will plan on parking thru the second gate, down in the field to the right, accross the gravel road from the porta potties. Big camper, big truck, big orange bike, and a puny orange bike for my Son to ride. :ride:

Y'all come on by now, ya hear :cool:

Joe Diver

N. Texas SP
Mar 21, 2005
I got the word from my group....Saturday is the day!

:) :ride: :ride: :)

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Joe Diver said:
I got the word from my group....Saturday is the day!

:) :ride: :ride: :)

Cool, we will arrive Friday night, you are welcome to park with us Saturday. Or do you have a regular spot, which you like to hang out.

Joe Diver

N. Texas SP
Mar 21, 2005
Grady said:
Cool, we will arrive Friday night, you are welcome to park with us Saturday. Or do you have a regular spot, which you like to hang out.

We like to try to get The Pit, as it's called because of the shade, but last I heard we'd be arriving at 10:00 so The Pit will be taken by then...I'm sure we'd be happy to come park by ya! :cool:

Don't know how many yet...for sure three of us but I think my buddy is bringing some of his work buddies...last time that was about 6 others total, so we "might" be a good sized group....could be anywhere from 1 Jeep w/trailer and 1 truck w/trailer, to 4 or 5 like setups....

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
I am working tonight (Friday). If I can get up and get it all together, I will be there Saturday. It may noon before I get there. If not, I will be there bright and early Sunday morning. Look for a red Nissan Titan with a blue yamahopper.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Doc said no riding for a while :(

My knee cap has finally healed, but in doing so, my muscles have gone....
Atrophy sucks.

I am still quite some time from performing "impact" exercises, but will be getting fitted for braces hopefully within the next 60 days.

Have fun at Muenster (yes - you guys suck!)

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Heal up quick Jeff,

I wont go into detail about ALL of the great riding for 3 days solid this weekend, I also wont mention that the weather was fair, or all the good stories around the camp @ night, while enjoying a few daddy-pops. ;)

Nope, I just wont do it. :p

Joe Diver

N. Texas SP
Mar 21, 2005
Yeah...the riding was great this weekend...we were there Saturday. I rode through the campground looking for ya Grady, but man, there were campers everywhere....and I'm not the type to go through each camp asking "Are you on DirtRider?"...Oh well, as fall approaches and the weather cools, there will be more and more excellent weekends ahead! One of these times.....

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
It's easy to find Grady. Just look for the ugliest guy out there. There will usually be small children fleeing in terror nearby, and horrified women crying, "Dear God, what is it?"

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
JMD said:
It's easy to find Grady. Just look for the ugliest guy out there. There will usually be small children fleeing in terror nearby, and horrified women crying, "Dear God, what is it?"

:coocoo:

Beware advice from someone that goes by 'Buzzard Flats Jim' or 'Big White Man in a Big White Van'.

"The scene is the darkest jungle in Africa. Two tigers are stalking through the jungle when the one in the rear suddenly reaches out with his tongue and licks the butt of the one in front. The lead tiger turns and says, "Hey, cut it out, alright." The other tiger says sorry and they continue on their way.

After about five minutes the rear tiger suddenly repeats his action. The front tiger turns angrily and says," I said don't do that again!" The rear tiger says "sorry" again and they continue.

After about another five minutes, the rear tiger repeats his action. The front tiger turns and says, "What is it with you, anyway? I said to stop." The rear tiger says, "I really am sorry but I just ate a lawyer and I'm just trying to get the taste out of my mouth."

It's easy to spot Jim, did I mention, he is a lawyer :laugh:

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Oh, lawyer jokes! See how quickly this has degenerated? OK, so two lawyers are sunbathing on the beach, and a beautiful woman walks by in a bikini. One lawyer says, "Boy, would I love to screw her!" The second lawyer asks, "Out of what?"

Top Bottom