smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
wow, that's steep :eek:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Walt you did notice the desription that stated "SELLING JUST THE PICTURES NOT THE BIKE " What a maroon that guy is. Also notice every bid with the exception of one is from people with 0 feedback.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Chili
Walt you did notice the desription that stated "SELLING JUST THE PICTURES NOT THE BIKE " What a maroon that guy is. Also notice every bid with the exception of one is from people with 0 feedback.

LOL I was thinking that the price was a little low for that bike untill I saw that disclamer and went "scam time", just goes to show how imaginative some "people" can be. :silly:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Chili

Great ploy ... don't you know the maroon with the "high" bid is going to be surprised.

Shallow end of the gene pool.

B

biglou

I noticed the fine print right off. However, it is a bit of an unscrupulous ad since it is listed in the ebay motors section, and lists the VIN, the displacement, category of bike, etc. Seller seems like a real bunghole unless I am missing something here...

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Quote:  Seller seems like a real bunghole

I need some TP for my bungholio!!!!

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
I just looked on e-bay today and there is a guy selling the A-Loop kit for the XR 400. The kit is only the tank and shrouds (no seat) and he made it clear in the verbage/description, but he's showing a picture of a complete XR 400 with the kit on it (the picture from A Loop's website). The bidding is up to $850 already! I can't believe someone would bid on something without even reading the description. Considering you can buy a brand new A Loop kit for $450, who ever wins is going to feel like a sucker.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I saw that ALoop ad. It's amazing how blind some people are. :scream:

Top Bottom