Lespaul20

~SPONSOR~
Jun 23, 2002
Why aren't they as good and some of the Four Wheel Drive mags, they have alot of content, a little fewer ads(not much though), and have articles on how to do with picture and reviews which I think are more in depth. What do you guys think?

And I admite they are some good articles the the MX mags too! But still what do ya think?

Lissa

"Am I lost again?"
Apr 28, 2002
Dirt Rider is getting better... Dirt Bike ain't bad either.  TRAIL RIDER is the best for what I like!!!  Racer X is actually really good even though I could care less for MX (I like hearing about National Enduros, GNCC's, etc...) they actually cover the human aspect of dirt biking as a whole.  From heros of the past to a current GNCC race, they seem to get a bit of everything in RacerX.  MXracer has a nice large page format with tons of good photos and it does contain a few less adds.  Their articles are ok though.  Transworld MX is ok also, nothing super special.  MXAction is just that, but they actually have pretty good bike shoot outs.  MXplayground is a magazine based on the amatuers in MX.  That 'zine ain't too bad either, they too have a few less ads.   CycleWorld can kiss my :moon:!  I just read the Buyers Guide and so much info in there is wrong!  Not just on newer models but even on some models that have been unchanged for over fifteen years!  Heck, I may sell bikes in a cycle shop, but these guys get to go to press events and actually ride this stuff.  They should be correcting me, but if it isn't some new super crotch rocket Cycle World could care less!

Top Bottom