Mx Rear Fender

J_Owens_66

Mar 8, 2004
I have a MX Rear fender on my KDX but it sticks way up in the air and is about 2 and 1/2 feet long, is everyone elses like this or is it just mine? If yours isn't like this, what kind do you have. Thanks

FLBusa

May 29, 2003
I have the MX fender on mine. Yes it's about 2 feet long and sticks straight out. :thumb:

KDXFreestyle

Damn Yankees
Nov 19, 2002
if its the Maier... ditch the spacers. Use like 2 washers as your spacer, to drop the fender 90% of the regular spacer's length. Get some new bolts that arent too long, so they wont hit your tire. Also get matching nuts to go with them.

Another thing that helps to hide the subframe is to cut those hook things off as far back as possible. then just re insert the black plugs.

Bolt it up, and have a look!

FLBusa

May 29, 2003
I'm pretty sure that Maier is the only one that makes an MX fender for the Newer model KDX's.

kdxtaz

~SPONSOR~
Mar 29, 2002
Yes, a lot of people "rig up a mx fender off a mx bike" but Maier is the only one that MAKES an mx fender for the KDX. (newer model only). :)

kdxfreeeek

Sep 18, 2003
rear fender

get a dremel tool and a magic marker and make your own custom fender cut what ever you draw and sum stickers to cover the holes from the fanny pack ill have pics of min eon here soon you all will be pleased.

ps whats the deal with the kdx silencers jeeez there long :flame: :aj: :laugh:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…