wardd

Aug 17, 2000
We are planning a trip from Wisconsin to either KY or TN to get some MX practice before our season begins. Were thinking of Florida, but should not have to go that far to find decent weather I would think.

Can anyone recommend some options that include daily practice, possibly overnight camping, and just good all around MX action?

Thanks....
Wardd.

andym

Jun 3, 2000
I-81 Motorsports Park

If eastern TN is an option, I would recomend I-81 Motorsports park. The track there is great. It is open daily from 9am to dark. Its located near Greeneville, TN.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000

andym

Jun 3, 2000
I-81 Motorsports Park is in NE TN about an hour north of Knoxville, the closest town is Greeneville, TN. It isn't very far from Nikki's recomendation of Muddy Creek. The only way to ride Muddy Creek is on race weekends. If you follow the link to Muddy Creek, it will have some info on I-81.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
If you're willing to drive a little further...

Aonia Pass MX track near Augusta, GA has RV hookups (water and electricity) and is open every day. 30 miles northeast of Augusta is Turkey Creek MX, also open every day, but no RV hookups. Another 2 hours east is TNT Motorsports, also open every day, no RV hookups, but staying overnight is also welcome. All 3 of those are mostly clay. About 2 1/2 hours east/southeast of Augusta is Manchester state forest, which has a sand MX track that is also open every day.

If you're interested, let me know and I can post better directions, phone numbers, and closest truck stops with dump stations, restaurants, etc.

W

wickedquick450r

take i-81 towards bristol.then take exit 44 jeroldstown rd.take a right off the exit.go 1.5 miles it's on the right.it's worth the trip!:)

Top Bottom