MX Unleashed

zcookie49

Seven OUT!
Just got it today, 20 minutes into playing it... FINALLY... an MX game for the ps2/xbox that is the real deal...
You can whip the bikes awesome, and the wrecks... the bodys looks so real rolling around on the ground....PLUS, it was only $39.99... (almost all games are $49.99 new)
if you have an XBOX or PS2 console, this game will be a MUST HAVE... gotta go, back to racin'
:aj:

o man, i was going to ask the same question. guess i'll have to stick to motocross madness still...

from what ive heard about this game its way too unrealistic, worse than mcm2. I think mcm2 is still the mx game to have.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Basically from what I've seen this is MCM3 wrapped up in a game station package. I played it for a few hours last night and it is pretty good. It is better than MX2002 and a lot more realistic than MX2002.

At this moment I do not feel it is more realistic than MX Rider but it does have more choices and is a lot of fun.

Ivan

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
I dont use a PC so Im not too familiar w/ MCM but it looks and feels sweet. Cant wait to see all the other tracks in it (46)!

Ivan I thought MX Rider was cool too but the environments in this game should be way more awesome.

There should be some nice cheats in it as well.... :laugh:

I have played all the dirt bike games out there and with out a doubt mxunleashed puts the rest to shame... if you think mcm2 is the game to have maybe you should stick with nintendo 64....it's all progression in grafics and realism.....the only down fall is no online play....but tailwhips that are realistic and be able to ride a tricked out fast 50's are only a few things that make this, the game you should have bought feb 18

My kids found a cheat for it already that gives you everything. Go into options and hit L1 until the cheat menu comes up. Under "career completion" type in clappedout. When you go back everything will be unlocked