zcookie49

Seven OUT!
Dec 21, 2000
Just got it today, 20 minutes into playing it... FINALLY... an MX game for the ps2/xbox that is the real deal...
You can whip the bikes awesome, and the wrecks... the bodys looks so real rolling around on the ground....PLUS, it was only $39.99... (almost all games are $49.99 new)
if you have an XBOX or PS2 console, this game will be a MUST HAVE... gotta go, back to racin'
:aj:

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Basically from what I've seen this is MCM3 wrapped up in a game station package. I played it for a few hours last night and it is pretty good. It is better than MX2002 and a lot more realistic than MX2002.

At this moment I do not feel it is more realistic than MX Rider but it does have more choices and is a lot of fun.

Ivan

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
I dont use a PC so Im not too familiar w/ MCM but it looks and feels sweet. Cant wait to see all the other tracks in it (46)!

Ivan I thought MX Rider was cool too but the environments in this game should be way more awesome.

There should be some nice cheats in it as well.... :laugh:

fiveo

Jun 10, 2002
I have played all the dirt bike games out there and with out a doubt mxunleashed puts the rest to shame... if you think mcm2 is the game to have maybe you should stick with nintendo 64....it's all progression in grafics and realism.....the only down fall is no online play....but tailwhips that are realistic and be able to ride a tricked out fast 50's are only a few things that make this, the game you should have bought feb 18

mxracer2000

Jan 6, 2000
My kids found a cheat for it already that gives you everything. Go into options and hit L1 until the cheat menu comes up. Under "career completion" type in clappedout. When you go back everything will be unlocked

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
I finished off career mode today, this game is awesome! When it comes down to playing the game, this beats any other mx game ever made hands down. Everyone is complaining about multiplayer and no extra tracks, if you have played the game that is the only thing you can complain about. As for it being realistic, my longest jump is 1,600 something feet, not very realistic but if it was real then half the people that play the game couldn't get out of the gate. It has the perfect balance between realism and a video game feel. Plus you get to ride the fiddy's!

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I picked up a copy of MXunleashed for the Xbox a couple of days ago. I can see many wasted evenings ahead..... :eek:

Porstala F9

Jul 30, 2003
Yeah MX Unleashed rocks for Xbox! Too bad its not online. It would have been cool to see it online, seeing how well Moto GP went online :)

The game looks awesome in HDTV since it runs in 720p and 1080i :)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Tiylu said:
The game looks awesome in HDTV since it runs in 720p and 1080i :)

:aj: Getting it tomorrow.

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
After a few days of playing it, it looks like working the clutch and preload are the biggest keys to not getting smoked!

ps-$39.99 at BestBuy.

JOE13

Nov 15, 1999
i was disapointed when i played it at my buddies house. everything is fake, and whats the deal with the dude moving so much on the bike? He leans over in the turns like hes on a crotch rocket :think: . i like mcm1 better than this. If they came out with a realistic mx game it would be so much more intense. the sequal i hear will be coming out sooner than you think and will be online. just hope they can fix the ridding charactersistics b4 then.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
well, I wasn't all jacked about getting MX Unleashed (although, I have been calling my brother Toby "the man", just like on the commercials :p), but I must say it is up there with the "benchmark" -- so to speak -- ATV Off Road Fury 2. The leaning in the corners is a little severe, but the guy puts his leg out!

My daughter is a little disappointed she can't "be" a girl . . .

Top Bottom