MX vs ATV Untamed

cr85re

Mod Ban
Nov 1, 2007
hey how is it it looks awesome.anyone played it on ps2-thats what i got.and i heard you cant do endurocross on it??for ps2 that is.

redslush

Jul 6, 2006
cr85re said:
??????i couldnt tell ya anyone play it for ps2

Sounds like the PS2 and Wii are getting so features cut out like the endurocross. Kind of sucks. The game is awesome so far. There are so complaints about the sound of the 4 stroke but its minor.

Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
yeah is there still a 2-strokes? is it any different from the demo?

any good? i want to buy it but i don't have enough $$$

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
My son will not give me any track time, he is national #7! Playstation rules! The people with xbox have to pay to play on line????? Pffffft! Now if I can just run over the photographers, they run away pretty good!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Okay. now he is in 14th. He deserves the shirt that says something to the affect of being the backyard national champion! That endurocross is badass! Put that on my wish list of things to do!

Dec 10, 2006
I got it. The ps2 version is basiacally the same with a little better graphics and better tracks. It's pretty cool.

Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
you think the PS2 version have better graphics than the xbox 360? or mx vs. atv unleashed?

i want it bad................

and yes xbox live is way with the $50 a year.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Them internet rumors about only little girls can do 360's and flips is wrong! And I can scrub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Without going to the hospital! 2 hours yesterday on the mri table really blows! I can not wait to see what that cost, maybe enough to pay to play xbox online? I will take the ps3 any day, and not perpetuate the evil from microsuks! The linux os is awesome, no holes, no security issues, and no viruses! Seemingly, hackers only go after microsuk! The ps3 is a better computer than mine!

redslush

Jul 6, 2006
The game still has 2 strokes and they sound a ton better than the 4 strokes. Can't stand listening to the horrible sound of the thumper so I've been riding the smoker.

Since this is a console game there isn't a track editor. I think that is something usually reserved for PC games. For you xbox live people lets get a race going this weekend.

Steve St.Laurent

Mi. Trail Riders
Feb 6, 2006
I tried the demo on the PS3 and I thought it sucked personally. Don't know if the real game is better than the demo but based on the demo no way I'd buy it. MotorStorm is a much better product even if you just ride the bikes.

sixds

Mar 25, 2007
Since this is a console game there isn't a track editor. I think that is something usually reserved for PC games. For you xbox live people lets get a race going this weekend.

MTX mototrax i have for ps2 has a track editor for supercross. also all the tony hawk console games have park editors.

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
Well I got it you have to think this game is not geared for mx only its mx vs atv, when they come out with a mx only game it will be way better, As far as ps3 vs 360 goes its to each there own, but if you want networking, who can beat microsoft. ps3 sucks, as for xbox live, best 50 bucks spent, can play with anyone, all my buddies, you guys, or just random people, If anyone here has xbl my gamertag is Backslayer send my a friend request

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Beta was better than VHS ....
The PS3 is no doubt better hardware but the games are too hard to code, thus the lack of titles, and sales of the PS3 and PS3 titles are BAD and getting worse..... what are you gonna do? Invest in badazz BetaMax hardware?

Back on topic... I've got a 120 meg HD on my xbox, 80% of which is free and I still deleted the MX/ATV demo. The previous version is better.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Isn't unleashed a microsoft licensed product modified to work on the ps3? Motorstorm is made for the ps3 and is awesome. I like the online racing more than the game. Xbox live or playstation network, same thing. Being a computer to begin with I am sure there will be hacks for all the games to play on the ps3, and a track editor. 2 processors or 9, I like 9. PS3 gamertag wretchedbass.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…