NitroRider

Oct 26, 2009
Yeah, I braved the "very chilly" 50 degree Southern California night time weather and got myself a copy of Reflex! I don't even know how i've pulled myself away this long, but so far, this game is everything I had hoped for and more. The terrain deformation is top notch. The variety in game modes and courses is big. I haven't found the snake mini-game yet but I know it's in here somewhere.

Who else got it?

Timmer

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2009
I have or have played most of the MX games out there. I love it. They are great for when you are injured or it is like -15 dergees outside. I can't wait to get the new MX vs ATV. Saw the trailers and it looked awesome.

Timmer

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2009
Has anyone heard anything about a GNCC style game in works? I heard a rumor last Spring, but haven't seen anything yet.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
The game has a GNCC style race, over the logs no less! I got creamed in the start last and beat the dune buggies! The quads was bad enough, the dune buggies are bigger, and come out of nowhere and take me out. Hitting the trees is funny, kinda knocks the wind out for a second. And the SX track is killer. On a stinking 250f! It has not blown up, yet. Vintage Bob

Timmer

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2009
There is actual woods racing on it? I have MX vs ATV Unleashed and there is desert racing and Endurocross on it but nothing like actual woods racing.

Top Bottom