NitroRider

Oct 26, 2009
Does anyone else here play any MX video games? It's probably my favorite game series MX related. I got a PS3 for my birthday over the summer so I definitely want to get it. Has anyone else heard of it?

Here's the trailer if you haven't heard of it

It looks super sweet! I don't think the MX games get enough love. None of my friends are into MX so they won't even give the game a look. Hoping I can at least get some online play in this & play some other MX or ATV fans (we all know MX is the best though ;))

NitroRider

Oct 26, 2009
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
December 1st. Vintage Bob

Really? Cool, I figured it'd be out closer to x-mas. Thank God. I'm hoping a demo comes out for this soon then since the release isn't too far off.

LEllis7motox

Jan 28, 2008
If a demo does come out it is usually 1 month before the actual release. But the old Mx vs Atv didnt have a demo come out before the release. Or else i missed it? But yeah i hope a demo comes out soon too.

NitroRider

Oct 26, 2009
LEllis7motox said:
If a demo does come out it is usually 1 month before the actual release. But the old Mx vs Atv didnt have a demo come out before the release. Or else i missed it? But yeah i hope a demo comes out soon too.

There better be a demo! lol I would like to get my hands on it and give it a go before buying it. I mean i'm probably gonna buy it anyway but December is still a bit of a wait. Just check out how good this looks:
link

NitroRider

Oct 26, 2009
LEllis7motox said:
Sweet, it'll probably be out November 1st... One month before actual release, or atleast i hope so :cool:

No sign of a demo yet. I usually notice a lot of demos come out mid-week like Tuesdays or Wednesdays. Maybe we'll see it in a couple days.

For now i've been checking out all these vids of the game on youtube. I think this is my favorite preview vid so far:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXMteCcaNFM&feature=related

NitroRider

Oct 26, 2009
LEllis7motox said:
Need to get a HDMI cord before then :bang:

But yeah, cant wait... although if your outside of the US then you dont get it until the 24th.

yeah, I feel bad for my friend in Canada. I told him to go across the border and just find a way to get the demo here. haha

Man, I can't wait! The demo will be awesome! I wonder if it'll have online play?

NitroRider

Oct 26, 2009
True, man. Better than nothing. They just put up another track preview today on the blog. This game looks so good. I hope it plays as good as it looks.

NitroRider

Oct 26, 2009
Did anyone get the demo yet? the PS3 demo isn't out yet but they say it should be out in a few hours. So right now only XBOX users can get the demo. I've been hearing good things so far. Curious what people here think.

NitroRider

Oct 26, 2009
I downloaded it this morning but it didn't finish before I had to leave for work. Part of me wants to go home on my lunch break and try it. lol but I think I can hold off a few more hours til I get home. I got the whoooooole weekend to play

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
What little I messed with it last night, I have to learn to "ride" again! Way cool! Now, how to give it about 20 hours to get it down? So you demo the tutorial! The no option for changing the buttons sucks, but the game will have it! Vintage Bob

LEllis7motox

Jan 28, 2008
Yeah definitely way harder than old games... but i found that the 250f's are actually a lot easier to ride than the 450's... (just like real life way cool)... i always wheelie on the 450s and they just go too fast and jump to far :p. Took me awhile to figure out how to do whips to because i would just do a corkscrew/360 flip. But i think its way better than the old games. :cool:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Takes a lil while to get used to ... a first it was way tough, but very cool!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
A minute and ten seconds, with at least a crash per lap. Practice. My younger son Dave is trying to break a minute, he probably has 20 hours in on it to my half hour! He will be at the midnight release. The ruts get deeeeeep! Even the ones with my face. I almost got riding across the score tower roof down to a science. Vintage Bob

Top Bottom