JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Ok I finally bought a new computer that will run this game.

I downloaded all the software and Im able to get to the lobby. I select the Motocross Madness 2 game I would like to join and then wait for the host to launch.

When the host finally launches it comes up with a message that says something like...""me may takes as long as 3 minutes to start. Wait at least that long before cancel""

After that my computer verifys the disc in my cd player then goes black while waiting for the game to go. About 30 seconds later I get another pop up message telling me something about unable to connect to the lobby please see readme.text

You guys have any idea what the problem is? I have tried it with and without the firewall.

Thanks
Jeff

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
never played it, I'd see reedme.txt

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Cant find the readme.txt

Tried the chat but couldnt get a response.

Thanks though

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Hey Jeff, I can't help ya , but let me know what your screen name is and I'll look for ya, I'm Ktmjim........... kinda lame huh

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
I just connect via IP addresses with my buddies to play, since not only am I a spode in real life I'm even spodlier while computer racin' and wouldn't want to embarass myself :eek:

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
What also helps is search for the exe file that allows the game to be played without the CD there should also be a reg file with it. The game loads twice as fast with out the verifying the CD. Its totally legal cause you have the right to back up software you've purchased.

Top Bottom