MXoN 2007

I finally had some time to get a few shots together. This was probably one of the hardest races I've ever shot. There were so many people in the way everywhere! I would have killed for a photo credential! Some of the shots are cropped really tight because there was a flagger or spectator messing up the shot. The lighting and shadows was hard to deal with too. All the people around made it almost impossible to move around to get the right angle. Anyway, here's a few that came out alright.

Last edited:

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
great shots!!! The last 2 of RC in the left hander before the table top looks like you were in the same spot as us.

Great shots Phil! Thanks for sharing and congrats to the americans for the title.

Hope someday we can send an argentinian team. :ugg:

We had a great time and found ourselves wondering how much it costs to make a trip to Ireland...

Very Nice Phil!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
Mi. Trail Riders
Phil said:
We had a great time and found ourselves wondering how much it costs to make a trip to Ireland...
:cool:

Phil, these are really awesome. It seems you've been holding back on us!! :cool:
Tracie- that trip to Ireland sounds great.... Ireland and Italy (MXoN 2009) are both on my kids top five travel wish lists....heh heh heh. It brings out the evil in me though....The consummate selfish mom... Sure kids, I'll take you on that trip you've been begging me for....Then when after we arrive: "Oh, by the way, did I mention we'll be spending a few days at the track". :debil: Lol. If kids could get a divorce from their moms that might be enough to have the papers on the table by lunch.

Phil- keep posting!!

Last edited:
those are all very good pix :cool: ...did any one[who went] notice the lack of enforcement of the rules set up by the track?pit bikes ,helmets,dogs at the track etc?...did any one else try to ride the track?... :think:

Chili said:
Very nice work Phil. not sure I would have had the patience to shoot around all those people!
I'm with Doug on the patience subject. Must have been brutal to shoot with all of those people around.