Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I've got a ton of pics to upload, will put some here, but most will be in the photo gallery. Here's a good one; Billy, in one of his moto schools :) THAT is turning! I didn't see anyone faster in the corners than buster.

Attachments

• billy.jpg
    billy.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 583
Oct 10, 2000
Guy Cooper had a great cornering technique against brownie in the first moto. Coop would go wide in the first right hander off the start and brake slide/cut back to the inside underneath brownie :)

Is buster who falling over? J/K, thats about as flat as you can get.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Originally posted by Okie
I didn't see anyone faster in the corners than buster.

Red would second that statement.

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
LOL, teaching is NOT my fortae(?), but it was fun and I didn't kill anybody, I'll have Doug teach me how to explain myself better next year...but first I have to figure out how to stay with him at the vet national in 3 weeks :ugg: .

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Don't sell yourself short. The lesson on hitting berms was excellent and really helped me. Thanks Mister!

BTW, my one regret is that I never brought my braces and new cables over to get you to update them. I was too busy riding. :)

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
It was really good meeting you, and if you want you can call me at work and I'll walk you through it, it's pretty simple, unless your Twinnie :p (sorry man had to)

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I dunno, Billy. I always knew it was you when I saw the bucket. It worked with the gear, too.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
That lid was cool man. Those goggles were even better.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Originally posted by billywho
And I HAVE to get rid of that white lid :|

But Billy... thats how I spot you in all the magazine photos! :confused:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by billywho
And I HAVE to get rid of that white lid :|

I don't care HOW well you ride.... you look like Erkle in that freakin lid.

That's it Miss Frank... you are on the list. "What list is that?" you ask.... It's the list that will flood your work email with trash talk that will trip every damn filter that your email admin has configured. You're going down next year Meester! ;)

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by TwinSpar
"What list is that?" you ask.... It's the list that will flood your work email with trash talk that will trip every damn filter that your email admin has configured. You're going down next year Meester! ;)

Twinkie must be smokin something. and billy, i think the white lid is cool, maybe have a little bit of red painted on it.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Actually you're retarded cause you smacked the master. What's wrong with you man, you better tuck that in before you get it caught on a trip wire!:)

That lid is cool Billy, leave it be. It's kinda like watching a show and seeing the little bounceing ball goin over the words so's I can sing along.;)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Originally posted by a454elk
Actually you're retarded

Im glad I wasnt the only one to notice that fact. :)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I got it! Yay! Not many can say they are a registered PitSally. Well, you and I can anyway Sally. :)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
ROFLMAO! Snot rockets all over the moniter!

Twinny I just went to PS.com :thumb:

:) :) :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
All we needed was Milk making a sammy and he'd be the one I'd marry!:):) Love that shot of Doug looking at you after you made that odd sound.:thumb:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Cuz I rule. you have no idea what the LBS entails man. Dont try it. You will whince with pain. Hell, you might even fall down. It can only be taught be a qualified professional.

Top Bottom