My two smoker's not running right

holeshot

Crazy Russian
Well, I've checked the plug, coil, carb, reeds and even the CDI, but this this darn two stroker just won't run right. Click the link below for recording of what it sounds like, and give me your analysis.

http://www.galnedansken.com/galnedanskencom.wma

Thanks in advance. :thumb:

yes you definitly have a problem, ithink the entire simpsons family are stuck in your engine!!!

jboomer

Subscriber
Sounds like it's time for a new bike! Buy a fourstroke, they aren't near as annoying sounding!

steve125

Lifetime Sponsor
Holeshot you got my dog barking with that!!! :)

Sounds electrical if not a reed

Can you hook up a timing light? if so watch the strobe flash and see if it missfires at the same time as the engine runs poorly.

Yogurt

Subscriber
OK, I'm gonna write you a perscription for a chill pill. Better double the dosage.

lol! Thanks I needed a good laugh.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
Problem solved.

A squirrel was living in my silencer. :eek:

Layton

Subscriber
Originally posted by holeshot
Problem solved.

A squirrel was living in my silencer. :eek:
I once parked a 2 ton truck at a friends house which was located in a wooded area for about 6 months. When I started driving it home it had no power and smelled like burning wood. When we stopped and checked it out we found squirrels had stored a bunch of nuts in the muffler. We took a long steel rod and rammed it thru the muffler with the engine running. After all the nuts flew out the truck ran fine. I don't think the squirrels were to happy at loosing their winter food supply but o-well. ;)

I never had it happen with a bike but then I keep my bike in the garage. :laugh:

I dunno holeshot, :eek: Sounds an awful lot like my grandson. :confused:

I'll have to check him for squirrels. :laugh: :laugh: