Stoked_KX

Sep 7, 2001
Hey everyone.

My broken hand is healing up, and after 2 months of not riding, it's about that time to "load it up." I need to really take it easy for a bit just to get used to riding again. I live off of Renner and 190 so Rabbit Run is 5 min from my house.

I doubt most of the serious riders ever go out there, but it looks like a place to go putt around. I've read somewhere that the Richardson cops don't like people riding out there, but I still see lots of people riding out there. Has anybody ever been harrassed out there by the police? I don't want to chance a ticket or worse getting my bike impounded.

Any info would be great. Thanks!

96XRBoy

Dec 17, 2000
I was out there a couple of weeks ago with my son and there were a few (2) people out there and none of us go harrassed by anyone not even the workers that were working on the new dart rail. good luck :)

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by Stoked_KX
so Rabbit Run is 5 min from my house.

was there a motocross track there in the 70's? a buddy used to race pro and did alot of racing in texas. i remember him mentioning rabbit run. i wonder if it's the same place?

Stoked_KX

Sep 7, 2001
It's on the East side of 75 & 190.

75 North, Exit Renner and stay on the service road. It'll be on your right, just as you get to the 190 East overpass.

Like I said though. It's not a big place, and it's mainly just for puttin' around. Don't expect a track. It's mainly flat out there.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom