nac-nac's....

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
i can almost do them. i started off just going off a small jump onto flat ground and just practiced getting the leg over. i would land on one leg on the foot peg. after i could do that smoothly i moved up to a jump and tried it. i landed sitting on my leg a couple of times but its not too hard.

J-man

May 16, 2007
i have only done one and i just had a huge adrenaline rush so i hit it in fourth swung the leg across and quickly brout it back.

h125mx

Sep 24, 2007
J-man said:
i have only done one and i just had a huge adrenaline rush so i hit it in fourth swung the leg across and quickly brout it back.

thats how my first one will probably be, lol

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Eric Sorby's Nac Nac at Las Vegas last year during the LCQ was awesome.

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
Okiewan said:
Work on corners instead.... it draws more chicks.

that becomes true when the fast cornering wins you races. i agree do that first. i did it when i first got my bike and was just messin around. now i rarely do tricks except for no handers across the finish line when i win! :nener:

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
Douglas777 said:
:worship: I feel like I have cornering down.

I just want a a good kodak moment!

i know how you feel. when i first got my bike i would try tricks a lot until i went to the practice track of this guy who used to race professional. he helped me a lot. everytime i would do a trick he would stop me and asked me when am i going to pass a guy or get a speed burst doing that in a race. so i stopped.

o by the way the guy i trained with is coming back to professional racing. he was out with a knee injury. his name is chase whitton. he races a kxf450. is there a race at las vegas or somewhere in march? thats when i heard his first race will be, i could be wrong though.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Okiewan said:
Work on corners instead.... it draws more chicks.

I found a chick in a corner, under a tree at DW once, now I'm married to her, does that count? :laugh:

Douglas777

Sep 19, 2007
I'm 24, started riding when I was 9. I am fast, but not flashy. I just want something more challenging to do when just "playing" around at the track.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…