lpracing77

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2002
I plan on riding the National on March 16th in Georgia. I have never ridden there before and I am hoping some one can tell me what kind of terrain I can expect to encounter. Rocks, roots, mud, sand, clay, whoops. What would be the best choice for tires, ETC. Any help will be appreciated very much. – Lloyd

andy27414

Jan 30, 2003
better be a experienced racer it is REAL tough last year micheal laffety got in the thirties which is extremely high for him then the top "A" rider had like a 60 something

KDXfile

~SPONSOR~
Dec 6, 1999
I didn't think last year's race was all that muddy. If I go this year, the tires will be Michelin M12 front and S12 rear. They cover everything pretty well.

Unknown Ctrl

Jan 24, 2002
Guys...we have had quite a bit of rain in December. We ride near GBoro a good bit and the if we can keep the rain down a bit over the next six weeks it should be fairly good.

All it takes is a nice rain storm the week before and you can count on Georgia snot, plenty of roots and ruts. How could you ask for more fun than that?

lpracing77

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2002
I have ordered a set of Michelin S12's to use at the Alligator and then the Georgia National. I'll keep an eye on the weather also. Thanks everyone - Lloyd

johnr37

Feb 18, 2002
THIS RACE IS RAN ON THE SAME TRIAL EVERY YEAR.TI'S GOT A TON OF ROOTS, RUTS & BEAT TO DEATH.LAST YEAR I RAN OUT OF GAS.AFTER 30 MIN I GOT GOING & STILL WON MY CLASS ( OPEN C)BY 40 POINTS.I LIVE IN EAST TENNESSEE & THERE ARE ALOT OF THE SAME TYPE OF TRAIL HERE .IF YOUR NOT USE TO THIS TYPE OF TRIAL IT CAN BE TUFF.

Top Bottom