jns

Jan 20, 2003
Anyone been to Catawba MX in Old Fort,NC or Upstate MX in Fair Play,SC?I've only been able to get their answering machines so far and am trying to find out if they are open during the week(or even open at all).I work a second shift and am looking for something close.I'm one hour north of greenville,SC/Hour and a half west of Charlotte,NC.Thanks.

jns

Jan 20, 2003
Cathy's Creek would have been a good one since it's about 45 minutes away but the owner said there's no practice except for race days.Where else do you know of tracks or trails?Thanks.Columbia,huh.I used to live off Broad River road across from the blockbuster video store.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Try www.strawberryhillmx.com

Also, check out www.scohv.org for a list of trails and MX tracks in the state. This list is up to date as far as anyone has told me but not many people tell me so I keep it as up to date as I can. There is also a track in Greenwood (not Turkey Creek) but I can't remember the name... something ridge. It looks like it will be fun but I haven't gotten out there yet.

Ivan

jns

Jan 20, 2003
Let's all have a moment of silence for Red Hollow and Upstate MX.May they rest in peace.It figures all they close ones to me get closed down.Thanks for the info.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I believe Polk County was closed down, too, wasn't it? I raced there a few years ago and it was a great track. They had a staircase section that was pretty cool.

Top Bottom