hoosierf

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 6, 2001
If someone in Phoenix could pick up a bike for me, I would make it worth their time. The bike needs to go to Forward Air on the Southwest side. Not sure I'll need the help, but I may. The owner of the bike is making the transaction a little difficult because they got a better offer after the auction closed. Despite promises before the close of the auction, they now refuse to crate the bike or otherwise lift a finger to get it to me. I should let it go, but it's one of a kind. Any takers?

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Was this an e-bay auction? And did he state in the auction that he would crate and ship? If so he has to hold true to that, if he doesn't state anywhere that he would take care of crating you may be s.o.l.

However, even in the worst case scenerio this guy sold the bike to you for a price and that's a legal binding contract, id go the extra mile just to make sure he does have to sell it to you. It will teach him to dick around with your dealings :aj:

hoosierf

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 6, 2001
Thanks Dave! As of 7:30 tonite I think I have it covered. My old riding buddy from Seattle moved to Phoenix and he said he'd pick it up for me and deliver it to Forward Air. I've go my fingers crossed. Right now, the owners say he can pick it up as soon as my money order arrives.

hoosierf

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 6, 2001
The bike goes on the truck tomorrow! Here it is. It's for my wife.

Attachments

• kx100-1.jpg
    kx100-1.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 40
Top Bottom