cnielse5

~SPONSOR~
Feb 22, 2005
I am going to hit an indoor track near my In-law (they are in Lorain Ohio) this year. it is called ramjam, I have walked around the building and it is decent sized for indoor.

You ever gone to Milan? That is the closest track to me. the next closest is baja acres, then log road. (I enjoy log road)

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
never rode milan , baja is alright but PACKED, log rd rules

SNDMN2

Jul 18, 2003
Baja is not to bad. I usualy only go on Wed. and never before a race weekend. Best bet is to check the schedule before you go. They sometimes have quads or let the little bikes out and it could be an hour between rides.

M

MX81

Although they're probably done for the season, there is a nice little practice track in Vassar, MI that charges 15 bucks for the big bikes, 10 bucks for 85 and under. It's called SandBox. It's safe, it's fun, and there's some good safe sections to practice out there without risking injury to the vitals! LOL If this snow ever lets go before Dec. (fingers crossed!) they may do another practice. They don't have a website, but you can call Todd Hoeldtke at 586-909-3504. Happy trails!

Top Bottom