rm125dd

Feb 15, 2009
have a question about my chain on my rm 125 yes i am a new rider and this is my first dirt bike and i was wondering what slack and what would be the best chain for this and what oil should i use for the mix i had a banshee before and used bean oil in it and ran race fuel in it :bang:

mathd

Oct 11, 2008
I dont know the adjustment for this bike but, if you dont have one yet a manual will be helpful for all these adjustment, maintenance, repair etc.

For the oil, when i buy my bike the past summer, i just stick with the same oil that the previous owner was using.
Mine is using Ipone oil.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
rm125dd said:
have a question about my chain on my rm 125 yes i am a new rider and this is my first dirt bike and i was wondering what slack and what would be the best chain for this and what oil should i use for the mix i had a banshee before and used bean oil in it and ran race fuel in it :bang:

on the chain, an inch to inch and half, measured with the swing arm about flat to the ground.. You'd have to have someone weight the bike to get the right measurement.

I have tried a few different premix oils in my two strokes. Just about anything you can get from a bike shop will be good. Stay away from the crap they sling at Walmart.

rm125dd

Feb 15, 2009
thanks for the advice on the chain and oil i will keep this in mind and for sure stay away from the wal mart crap i will only use a bike shop brand in it and thank you all again :) :)

Top Bottom