Need cheap accom in Dallas Ft Worth area

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Hey guys

I will be starting a short term contract in North Dallas next week and need to find furnished accommodation asap. The contract is not paying for transport or accommodation so I need to find something affordable in the area for 8 weeks or so.

I will be working in the Westlake area, west of Grapevine, north and center of Ft Worth/Dallas.

Also, if anyone wants to earn some extra Tom putting me up for a short while let me know, I can bring my own sleeper couch, TV etc.

I will be commuting between Amarillo and Dallas on the weekends, so I need a place to stay 4-5 nights a week.

Thanks

Alan
BB

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Budu,
there are several of the long-term chains which rent by the week or month. I work over in Richardson so I don't really have any info on the prices but the homestead/candlewood/homewood suites have pretty reasonable rates.
I have an extra room but you would be nearly 1.5 hours away from work each way. Not fun driving around here :think:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
pm is clear, have found nothing yet, will hopefully find something tomorrow.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
In Denton, there is a hotel (Can't remember the name, it is an "off-brand") it is located just before you get to the football stadium(accross from the Holiday Inn and Golf Course) by the highway. (I think it's just north of the LaQuinta)They have furnished suites and a real resonable rate. I stayed there on 4 different occasions while doing a job a the Peterbuilt plant.
Wish I could remeber the name of it, but it is just what you are looking for I think. And there is a "Suds-N-Duds" just down the way to boot! YeeeehaW~!

Last edited:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Now Jaybird, you just need to rack your brain, and come up with a name.

Anyone in that area have a yellow pages you can look up, or apartment guide ?

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
BB -

Try the Yahoo! yellow pages. They will list all hotels and motels along with location maps. I used that all the time when I was on the road doing construction.

Top Bottom