noobie123

Dec 29, 2007
OK so im 15 about 5'5 and last time i checked 130 pounds. Im looking for a new bike and i cant decided between a cr85 expert or a crf 150r ( i know these bikes are kinda small but im paying for everything, bike, gear, track fees, ect. and like i said im 15 and workin a minimum wage job so not that easy for me to make alot of money lol). Ive rode bikes before used to ride a tt-r 125 but now im looking to get into motocross and i cant deicided which bike i should get or if i should wait another year and get a bigger bike. OR if any ones got any good recomendations on a bike preferably under 4,000 Thanks.

noobie123

Dec 29, 2007
Oh and i just saw this so here it is

Try to include the following info in your first post
1) your physical size (both height and weight are important)- 5'5 /130
2) How physical / aggressive are you ? i am pretty aggressive
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ????? mx and when i cant get to a track friends house (h.m track)
4) Do you have any riding experience?- yes tt-r 125
5) Do you think you will race ? hopefully
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? um only thing i really every worked on was a go kart when i was little but i plan on learning how to work on my bike.
7) Do YOU have a preference to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? i recommended the crf150r above because i would like a 4 stroke but i really just wanna ride and want a dependable bike.
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry?
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike? no more than 3,500
10) Do you live in California? nope
11) Your age? 15
12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion

May 10, 2007
i would say go for a cr85rb. thats the big wheel. the 150R is a great bike but high maintenance and you will probably not find one under 3.5k. and if its used, i wouldnt touch it.

the 85 is a good reliable bike.

but i would look at used 125 2t's though.

anarchy420

Jun 1, 2007
flyingfuzzball said:
i would say go for a cr85rb. thats the big wheel. the 150R is a great bike but high maintenance and you will probably not find one under 3.5k. and if its used, i wouldnt touch it.

the 85 is a good reliable bike.

but i would look at used 125 2t's though.

id look into the 125 2t as fuzzball said

but for your height possibly a shaven seat

Top Bottom