fishbone12202

Jun 12, 2005
i just said need help bad so ppl would view this but umm.....do yall think that i could still put parts on a 1992 Kawi KX80? its a pretty good bike and i was thinkin about racin it. but the pipe is on the left side and i know the KX100 is too but idk if it would fit cuz idk if they still have parts for a 1992 KX80. if yall find anything plz plz let me know about it. im lookin @ a pro circuit pipe (already got renthal handlebars) and i wonder if they still make seats for the KX??? plz let me kno if yall find anything out. thanks.

fishbone12202

Jun 12, 2005
p.s. (the motor is like a '95 or a '96 model.) my cousin used to race it and he put some upgrades on it....it already has a pro circuit pipe on it but its an older model and i want a new one. (my price range for a pipe is $110--$150)

xr100ider

Jan 31, 2003
dude.....your pipe is fine. the motor is fine. i'm not sure that the 80 has changed that much engine wise since the mid 90's. unless the pc pipe is dented or something, then i'd stick with it. the new kx's still have the pipes on the left too. the seats for the new bikes will probably fit on your bike too. and if you still want a new pipe, then i dont think you'll be getting a new one since the headers alone are around $200. dont worry about the pipe, a new one wont really make that much of a difference.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom