redrider9045

Feb 13, 2006
I am a racer of quads and i ride a honda 300ex and have rode the new 450r my friends on the mx track and do well but the problem is money he put over 20 grand into his bike in early then a year and i havent put 1 grand into my 300ex and it has been 3 years and i think its out dated for me to be riding that thing im turning 16 soon i was going to switch over to race dirtbikes should I? i have racing expericnce but not aon a dirtbike how hard is it to learn jumps whoops corners ect willl it take me awhile as soon as i get my dirtbike i plan on racing. Also another question is what should i get im thinking about the 250 4 stroke like the Honda or suzuki or possibly kawasaki do you think 250 will be to big? i mean i would practice onit alot before i race and i dont want a bike that as soon as i get i want to move up. What brand would be best ive always been a honda rider but i hear suzuki is a really good bike it wouldnt bother me to ride one no offense but i will never ride a yahama thank you

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
Yamaha generally has the best 250F from what I've seen around here. Honda a close second.

It will take you awhile to become a good racer - that's why they have a beginner class and a C class and a B class and A and Pro. :laugh:

Top Bottom