Gotdirt23

Feb 1, 2006
1) your physical size (both height and weight are important)Im 5'5 120 lbs.
2) How physical / aggressive are you ? Very aggresive
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ????? Maybe MX, woods, fields,and jumpin
4) Do you have any riding experience?Yes 7 years on quads and 1 on dirtbikes
5) Do you think you will race ? Maybe
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? Yes
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? $ stroke or 2 honda
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? Maybe
9) How much do you plan to spend on a bike? 2500
10) anything else that you think would help form an opinion
Well ive been ridin quads all my life I had a honda trx 300. Ive been riding my crf 100 for about a year and I love the thing but im growing kind of fast. I ride my friends cr 85 and am good on that. I really want a honda but my luck with yamahas isnt that good. Might want a yamaha or kawi if you guyz have some good feedback. Well i could really use your help
Thanxs zack

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
elcamino12sec said:
KX100 OR AN 85 BIG WHEEL, 125's WILL Be too large for you height.

I disagree - a 125 bike might be too tall for your WEIGHT, but you can soften the suspension, cut the seat foam, cut the subframe.

I ride a 2002 RM 125 - 5'4", 140 lbs. It's taller than I would like, but I can ride it. The only problems I really have are on starts - can only get one foot down - and on off camber sections in the woods . . .

If you going to grow any, I'd go for a 125 or 250f, adjust the suspension and cut the seat.

CamDayKX125(4)

Uhhh...
Jan 20, 2006
if your good on an 85, you might want to consider a cr 85 expert. its a 85 with bigger tires and bigger swingarm. im 5'4'' and only 100lbs. and im pretty good on a 125(came off a cr 80). or, get a 100 and maybe a 105.

Top Bottom