patto3

Apr 8, 2006
Yea I didn't think it was to bad for a first time video. Maybe edit out some of the crap like when it's pointing towards the ground but other than that I thought it was well edited. Maybe some better footage but you gotta work with what you got.

Good Job,
Andrew.

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
Lol, I can't really tell for sure, but you ought to stand more when you ride :nener: . Edit out the part when it's looking at the ground, though. Not too bad though. :cool:

CHR!S

Jun 30, 2006
good vid, but the more jumps the better :aj:
anyway, i can't stand putfile, its on the bottom of my file hosting list....

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I like the music, but I'd rather hear the bike(s). Balance the two so that when you can hear the bike, it overpowers the music, then the music takes back over as the bike sounds fade.

oh...and when you put your foot out for turns, put if forward, not down and out to the side.

Keep 'em coming!

xcracer725

Jun 2, 2004
thanks everybody, well while i was riding i knew i was being taped and not racing so i kinda got lazy and careless. ya i wanted my friend to mix both the sounds but i dont think he had the best equipment, and hes just a dumb redneck(no offense)

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Ya, great example of who gives motorcylclists a bad name!

I had friends like that, but I chose not to ride with them, 99% of the time when they did those activities they were high, so they didn't feel the pain, then they would start a bonfire and drink their eyes out!
Got one of our local areas shut down!

The video though does show effectivily how to maximize the sound of the bike with some music!

Top Bottom