Need Some Help From Those Who Know A Lot

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
So lately my wife has been working a lot of evening shifts, and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hangup, she starts wearing nice clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc. I don't know what to think. :| If I'm out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said "just talking"....whatever. So last night I decide that I'm going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I'm hiding behind my bike. When his headlights shine through the garage and onto my bike, I see some thing that I just can't believe! :ohmy: :yell: The rear sprocket is worn and hooked but the chain looks OK. Do you think I should change just the sprocket or the chain and sprocket?

bclark001

Sep 12, 2007
what i would do is change both and use the the old sprocket as a ninja throwing star and go after him after a few ninja lessons. then you can use the chain to spice things up in the bedroom (sounds like ya need to) if shes into that kinda thing

+1 :coocoo:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Replace 'em both.........the sprocket and the wife, that is.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I was thinking holy crap, ol' sawblade's really airing his laundry and then BAM! lol.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
GETMETOCA said:
I was thinking holy crap, ol' sawblade's really airing his laundry and then BAM! lol.

:) Hey, I can't take credit as I found this on a regional board I frequent. It took me hook, line and sinker also! :laugh:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom