Mike198

Jul 8, 2002
My suspension is wearing down and i think its time to get it serviced, but i want the revalving and the works. The only good company that i know of that does this is pro action and it costs $450 for front and rear. Is it hard to do suspension work?( rebuilding, revalving, exc.) What are some good companies that service suspension and set them up for racing? Thanks for any help.

crkid

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 2001
What about MX-Tech, Factory Connection, Pro-Circuit. There are a lot of companies that do this. Talk to Jeremy Wilkey (moderator and suspension guru for MX-Tech) he knows what he's talking about and even if you didn't choose him, he could probably point you in about 100 different directions.

DEANSFASTWAY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2002
If I could make ! suggestion it would be for you to really evaluate what you want to change and why? You should really think about it because what you need and what everyone else needs could be 2 different scenariaos , sure some bikes have certain problems like wrong springs from the start but you should really write down what you want and if you can have a friend watch you or even tape you riding . Then you could make a more infomed decision . And youll probably get a better value or at least piece of mind. Find someone with a good rep and not just someone whop wants to throw every possible part available into your stuff $450 sound pretty high are you sure you need all the base valves & stuff . Im sure that JWilkey could advise you on this . Good Luck DEAN

Mike198

Jul 8, 2002
thanks for the help, i decided just to keep it to a minimum and just replace the oil and nitrogen. i also am going to change the springs to better fit my weight. i dont think they need to be rebuilt yet though

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom